Control what you see
What are settings?
Each player on Cobalt has access to the /settings command, where you can change your account preferences. These settings allow you to control if you see login messages, death messages, ban notifications, and more.
Changing a setting
All settings are are a toggle, meaning that you either turn them on or off. Use /settings [type] to enable or disable a certain setting. A list of settings can be found below.
List of available settings
- death: the death messages that are displayed when people die
- login: the broadcasts when a player joins or leaves Cobalt
- economy: auction updates, bidding notifications, and lottery tickets
- nicknames: the donor nicknames that show up when a donor chats
- bans: notifications when a player is punished (warned, banned, etc.)
- chat: allow chat messages from others to appear
- ranks: show full ranks; when disabled, colored stars represent current ranks
- popup: instead of the usual text messages displayed, open a menu when possible Experimental!
The following preferences are meant for donors to be able to use. If a regular member attempts to use them, the setting will automatically disable itself after 7 days.
- tips: periodical announcement messages that provide simple help
- teleport: the requests that show up when someone teleports to you